MAC rivals will clash when the Toledo Rockets (7-3) battle the Bowling Green Falcons (5-5). The Rockets () kick things off on November 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU against the Falcons ( on the money line to win). Bookmakers have set the game’s point total at .
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of November 13, 2022 at 7:23 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Toledo vs. Bowling Green Odds
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Team Stat Comparison
|Toledo||Stats (Rank)||bowling green|
|35.1 (25)||Points Per Game||23.0 (100)|
|26.3 (70)||Points Per Game Against||32.6 (116)|
|224.8 (76)||Yard pass||221.4 (81)|
|179.9 (19)||Pass Yards Against||254.9 (102)|
|182.3 (40)||Rush Yards||104.6 (118)|
|161.0 (91)||Rush Yards Against||158.2 (88)|
|17 (107)||Giveaways||14 (69)|
|14 (42)||Takeaways||16 (26)|
Toledo Vs. Bowling Green Betting Insights
Toledo Stats And Trends
- Toledo is 4-6-0 against the spread this year.
- Toledo has won once ATS (1-1) as a 14.5-point or higher favorite this year.
- Toledo has played 10 games this season, and five of them have gone over the total.
- The Rockets and their opponent have broken the 50.5-point mark seven times this year.
- Rockets games average 55.5 total points per game this season, 5.0 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Recent Head-To-Head Matchups
Toledo has a 2-0 advantage over Bowling Green in the past two matchups between these two teams. Toledo outscored Bowling Green 87-20 in those two head-to-head matchups.
Bowling Green Stats And Trends
- Bowling Green has three wins in 10 contests against the spread this year.
- Bowling Green has won once ATS (1-1-1) as a 14.5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This season, six of Bowling Green’s 10 games have hit the over.
- So far this year, six Falcons games have featured over 50.5 points scored.
- The average total points scored in Falcons games this year (50.5) is 1.6 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Toledo Players To Watch
- DeQuan Finn has been a dual threat to lead Toledo in both passing and rushing. He has 1,943 passing yards (215.9 ypg), completing 59.4% of his passes and tossing 21 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 531 yards (59.0 ypg) on 93 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- Jacquez Stuart’s team-high 544 rushing yards (54.4 per game) have come on 95 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Jerjuan Newton’s 648 receiving yards (72.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 37 receptions and eight touchdowns.
- Devin Maddox has totaled 364 receiving yards (40.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 29 passes this year.
- DeMeer Blankumsee’s 29 catches are good enough for 341 yards (56.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Bowling Green Players To Watch
- Matt McDonald has thrown for 2,042 yards (226.9 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 62.5% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jaison Patterson, has carried the ball 105 times for 489 yards (48.9 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Jamal Johnson has rushed for 226 yards (32.3 per game) on 48 carries.
- Odieu Hiliare’s 387 receiving yards (43.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 40 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Tyrone Broden Jr. has reeled in 26 passes for 358 yards (39.8 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Christian Sims’ 31 grabs this season have resulted in 297 yards (37.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Best Betting Promos For College Football